10 Free SEO Tools To Improve Your Website’s Rankings 🚀
Today I will give you 10 free SEO tools To Improve Your Website’s Rankings. If you are a website owner or developer you should know these free seo tools.
Free SEO tools for improving your website Ranking.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is critical to the success of your website, so it’s essential to ensure that your website follows the best methods and stays on top of trends. Numerous tools will help you with these tasks, but you must remember that some tools will be more effective than others tools, depending on your specific situation and needs. To help you search for the right tool, here are 10 of the most commonly effective, essentially most commonly used SEO tools available today, along with their features and benefits.
1) Keyword Research
One of the most important things in SEO is keyword research. You need to find out what keywords your potential customers are searching for and ensure your website includes those keywords. Various methods can be used to research keywords, but one of the best is to use a tool like Digital Pro Kit Keyword Planner [Free ]. This tool gives you more than keyword suggestions; it also shows how many people search for that term every month, which helps you decide which ones are worth targeting.
The next step in your search engine optimization strategy should be to create content on your site that will rank well in searches for those key phrases or keywords. That means ensuring relevant content is on every page of your site, not just a single blog post with no follow-up articles about the topic.
2) Backlink Checker
One of the most important thing in SEO is building backlinks. Backlinks are links to your website or web pages. They are also called inbound links and inward links. A backlink is a reference from another website for your website.
The more votes (backlinks) you have, the higher your website will rank in search engine results pages (SERPs). An good way to increase the number of backlinks to your site is by conducting link-building campaigns. Many tools can help you with this process: Digitalprokit Free Backlink Checker .
3) On-Page Optimization
- Page titles are one of the most crucial on-page SEO factors. Keep your tags under 60 characters, and ensure they include your target keyword.
- Optimize your meta descriptions. Again, keep them under 160 characters and include your target keyword.
- Use H1 tags to denote headings on your page. Make sure that at least one of your H1 titles contains your target keyword.
- Increase the number of words on your pages. A good method is to create for at least 300 words per page.
- Optimize your images using ALT tags with keywords describing the image.
- Use internal links to link to other pages on your website.
4) Site Auditor
- The first step is identifying your audience and determining what keywords they use to find your site.
- Next, assess your website’s current SEO health with a site audit.
- Identify areas where your site needs improvement, such as fixing broken links or increasing web page loading speed.
- Google Search Console is a free tool that gives you insights into your website’s performance on Google search results.
- Another helpful tool is Google Analytics, which can track your website traffic and give detailed information about your visitors’ behavior patterns.
5) Site Verification
Before improving your website’s ranking, you must ensure it is visible to search engines. The first step is to verify your site with Google Search Console. This tool will help you troubleshoot any issues preventing your site from indexing. Once your site is verified, you can begin to improve its ranking with the following SEO tools.
6) Page Load Speed
Most people know that website speed is essential for user experience and search engine optimization. A fast website means happy users, customers, and better Google rankings. If your website are running on slow web server it will affect your ranking .. i suggest you to use Contabo for better performance
7) Google Analytics Alternatives
Google Analytics is the most popular website tool in the market. But it’s not the only option available to businesses. Several other Google Analytics alternatives offer a similar range of features and benefits.
8) Mobile Friendly Test Tool
If you’re serious about improving your website’s ranking, you need to make sure it’s mobile-friendly. Test your site’s mobile-friendliness with Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test. submit your website URL and click Test. Google will check and analyze your page and inform you if there are any issues. If there are, don’t worry! There are plenty of ways to fix them.
9) Broken Link Checker Tool
One of the most common obstacles facing website owners is broken links. Broken links can damage your website’s ranking and reputation, and they’re frustrating for users. The good news is there are many Broken Link Checker tools you can use to check for broken links. This tool will help you to fix broken links on your website to improve your website’s ranking and keep your users happy.
10) Moz Open Site Explorer
- Moz Open Site Explorer is a powerful tool that can help improve your website’s ranking.
- It provides detailed insights into your website’s link profile, including links from other websites and social media platforms.
- Open Site Explorer can help you to understand your website’s strengths and weaknesses and how to improve your link-building strategy.
- Additionally, anyone can use this tool to spy on your competitors’ link profiles, helping you to identify opportunities to build more links to your site.
- Overall, Moz Open Site Explorer is an essential tool for any website owner who wants to improve their search engine ranking.
By using these 10 free SEO tools you can improve your SEO ranking on your website. All the tools are free I suggested in the tutorial.
Also you can checkout my Contabo VPS Review